The Pet Emergency Fund is an animal assistance organization that helps defray the cost of emergency veterinary care for owners unable to meet the expense of the services.
- The Fund is designed to meet a need in the community that is currently not met by existing organization.
- The Pet Emergency Fund was implemented by local veterinarians and is intended for a one-time intervention in a life-threatening situation for an otherwise healthy pet.
- The PEF is funded solely by private donations.
- The PEF is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization.
- The PEF welcomes donations in order to continue this effort.
More info visit http://www.petemergencyfund.org