SUMMER OF MIRACLES 2.0
Please join us in the the 3nd Annual SUP Yoga and Beach Yoga Fest.
This is a fun day of yoga on the water and sand with our wonderful yoga community. All are welcome to come and enjoy the day with us! Our intention is to keep this fun, light, and raise some money for the fur babies.
Date & Time: Sunday August 28, 2016 12-6pm
Beaver Island State Park at the marina shelter.
Suggested Donation: $20
– Various teachers from the Buffalo, NY area teaching.
– SUP yoga classes, beach yoga classes, POUND class, and MUCH MORE.
*signup for SUP yoga to reserve your board isrequired*
– Local musicians playing through out the day.
– Local businesses with drinks and treats.
– All are welcome from friends, children, and pets.
Class times & Teachers:
SUP Yoga Class Times:
Land Class Times:
Teachers- Kate Rogers of Love in Motion
Teachers- ACRO Yoga with Emilee & Ben
PLEASE, park in the the huge beach parking lot (Lot #1). Walk straight down the path to the marina, to the right of the beach facing the water.
-The events is free to attend with suggested class donation $20
*processed from the event all go towards the street dogs in Costa Rica care and vet bills and local puppy mills rescues* Dog toys, treats, and food is always accepted too.*