SUMMER OF MIRACLES
Please join us in the the 2nd Annual SUP Yoga and Beach Yoga Fest.
This is a fun day of yoga on the water and sand with our wonderful yoga community. All are welcome to come and enjoy the day with us! Our intention is to keep this fun, light, and raise some money for the fur babies.
Date: August 30, 2015
Beaver Island State Park at the marina shelter.
– Various teachers from the Buffalo, NY area teaching.
– SUP yoga classes, beach yoga classes, POUND class, and MUCH MORE.
*signup for SUP yoga required*
– Local musicians Sister Molly & Brother John and Sarah & Nick playing through out the day.
– Squeeze and Salt Wellness with drinks and treats.
– All are welcome from friends, children, and pets.
Class times & Teachers:
Teachers on Water: Marie Phillips
Teachers on Land: Kate and Kathleen from Love in Motion’s Hustle & Flow Yoga Bootcamp
Teacher on Land: Candice Fogarty
Teacher on Land- Sarah Panzica
POUND class at 3pm with Judy from Garage Fitness Studio
Finale Beach Yoga Class at 6pm
PLEASE, park in the the huge beach parking lot (Lot #1). Walk straight down the path to the marina, to the right of the beach facing the water.
-The events is free to attend.
-Beach yoga suggested donation $10
-SUP yoga suggested donation $20
*processed from event all go towards the animals*
Contact email@example.com with any questions